LacunaX
Dragon Claws, Platebody and Dragon Full Helm. Serverimg-7881
Click Here To Vote!
LacunaX
Dragon Claws, Platebody and Dragon Full Helm. Serverimg-7881
Click Here To Vote!
LacunaX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RSPS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to LacunaX, the best RSPS ever! Please Vote to keep us up!
Navigation
 Play Webclient
 Client Download (Mediafire)
 Client Download (Uppit)
 Vote For 1Mil
 Highscores
 Portal
 Forums
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Vote
Click Below To Vote For 1Mil
Latest topics
» NEw Forums
Dragon Claws, Platebody and Dragon Full Helm. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:39 pm by Anal Rape

» LacunaX Client V2
Dragon Claws, Platebody and Dragon Full Helm. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:40 am by Anal Rape

» Our Players
Dragon Claws, Platebody and Dragon Full Helm. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:10 pm by Anal Rape

» New Npc's and Event's
Dragon Claws, Platebody and Dragon Full Helm. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:56 am by Anal Rape

» Dragon Claws, Platebody and Dragon Full Helm.
Dragon Claws, Platebody and Dragon Full Helm. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:24 pm by Anal Rape

» Fight Cave *New Edition*
Dragon Claws, Platebody and Dragon Full Helm. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:56 am by Anal Rape

» Terms Of Donating
Dragon Claws, Platebody and Dragon Full Helm. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:14 am by fearless

» Welcome To CruelalityX!
Dragon Claws, Platebody and Dragon Full Helm. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:39 pm by G Wishart

Dragon Claws, Platebody and Dragon Full Helm.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anal Rape
Game Owner
Game Owner
Anal Rape

Dragon Claws, Platebody and Dragon Full Helm. Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Claws, Platebody and Dragon Full Helm.   Dragon Claws, Platebody and Dragon Full Helm. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Alright, new items coming into server! As you can see by the title it is Dragon Claws and Platebody. To obtain dragon claws it will either be from pk points an event or a monster. I am not quiet sure yet what to do with them. Dragon Platebody on the other hand will be obtained slowly. By slowly i mean you will have to get Dragon Lump, Dragon Shard, Dragon Slice. All three of those items and make the Dragon Platebody. To get the Dragon pieces it will be from monsters of the Dragon Family but not all of them. The monsters will include "Wyvern(Still adding), Mithiril Dragon(Also still adding), King Black Dragon, and Black Dragon". To get dragon full helm you will also have to obtain it from one of the monsters above ^^^. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please send me a private message on here or talk to me in game. ~ Anal Rape ~
Back to top Go down

Dragon Claws, Platebody and Dragon Full Helm.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LacunaX :: Announcements :: Updates-
Jump to: